Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Thank You!

As of this very moment since February 15, 2012, Gourmet Bugs Blog has received 2,000 page views, not counting my own!  Stats list more countries than I care to mention or rather type haha!  I just wanted to say thank you to all who have stopped by and hope something here has helped you in some way. 

Soon, this blog will be moving and I'm not quite sure yet what it will be like but since partnering up with World Entomophagy things have only been getting better.  So I can only forsee better things in store for this blog as well.

Also soon and still in the works, yours truly is going to be taking a trip to Georgia or wherever it ends up being, to meet up with the World Entomophagy Team for some consulting and hands-on helping in setting up the vision of Harman Singh Johar, owner of World Entomophagy, who has been so kind, helpful and seen fit to add me to that vision, for which I will be forever thankful.

Nobody and I mean nobody in my entire life who was a complete and total stranger one day has ever so quickly and completely shown myself such a level of faith and trust as has Harman, and we have even yet to actually meet in person.  If this is what I can expect in the future then perhaps my confidence in mankind has been somewhat elevated.  Why I have had somewhat of a negative outlook is another story or stories I should say, but stories better left untold and focus on what is positive, good and beneficial for my family and all of mankind as I now see it.

These past weeks have been so interesting in so many ways.  My blogging is just a portion of it all.  Perhaps someday I will write a book.  To do that I think there needs to be a good ending so I will wait for that to share it all.  I just hate a story with a bad ending or one that leaves one hanging haha!

Oh have I done that?  Yes I have a few times in some of these blog articles.  Some I will see to completion to perhaps update and some I have completed but opt to not share the ending, not for the failure but for the possible success.  I personally will not succeed at the expense of others losing something they worked so hard for in such a narrow field and that's all I'm going to say about that for now.  I gave enough for it to be figured out by some if they so desire.  I'm heading in a different direction.

This is what I really like alot about Entomophagy.  It is so new and so much room for designing new and exciting things. Thousands of edible insects and we have only researched and proposed clean rearing designs for less than a few.  Room for discovery and a big enough market so that really, there is room for many new businesses and products.  Let us not get greedy right out of the gate eh!  Billions of potential customers, not very many suppliers.  Seems like a good situation to be in.  We really can make a difference in the world with education and working to supply a steady stream of clean, delicious, sustainable nutrition.  World Entomophagy and Gourmet Bugs, who would of ever thought?  Not this country boy.   :)

2 comments:

  1. Seems to me you are stretching, and not afraid to let the good in with every breath!

    Way to go Charlie :)

    And I hope, when the blog is being moved, you will be sharing with us.
    Certainly will be following your progress, on there as well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for your support as always Susanna and will share as often as is possible. With World Entomophagy, all things need to be considered before release to public domain. I should know above all that certain people may not have my best interest in mind when browsing Gourmet Bugs Blog from past business experiences that probably belong in the untold stories category. Harman thus far has shown to genuinly have my best interest in mind by going through proper channels in forming our relations. Stand up guy! :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated prior to posting.